Compassionate, caring and talented staff are the back-bone of any successful veterinary practice. All About Animals Pet Clinic periodically will post new employment opportunities with our practice here.
You can view a list of our current available opportunities below:
Do you enjoy working with pets and people? Are you a motivated experienced Veterinary Assistant who thrives in a rewarding work atmosphere? If your answer is yes, we would love to meet you!
All About Animals Pet Clinic in Mahomet, IL, has an opening for a full time Veterinary Assistant. Duties include patient care, cleaning, and client communication.
We offer competitive benefits and an outstanding company culture. We are a unique and progressive facility specializing in gold-standard quality medicine and exceptional customer service. We strive to meet all of our clients’ needs by offering Boarding, Grooming, and Doggy Playcare in addition to our quality veterinary services.
We were recently voted the #1 Veterinary Clinic, #1 Groomer, #1 Boarding Facility, and #1 Doggy Daycare in the Chambana area!
In this role you will:
- Work closely with our clients and their pets
- Work closely with our team of Certified Veterinary Technicians and our Veterinarian
- Provide patients with a high level of care and compassion
- Provide clients with our outstanding level of customer service and consideration
To be successful in this role you will need:
- The ability to work independently and seek your next task, but also be able to take direction and handle tasks as assigned by our medical team
- To have strong service skills, focused on quality of care and excel at assuring client satisfaction
- To excel at communication (oral, written, digital, listening)
- To possess strong organizational skills and a great work ethic
- Minimum education level of high school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience working as a Veterinary Assistant in small animal veterinary practice preferred, but willing to consider candidates with other relevant previous veterinary experience
- Avimark and Rapport software experience preferred
- IDEXX lab equipment experience preferred
- Demonstrated safe and reliable, yet gentle, dog and cat restraint technique
Hours for this position will be Monday-Friday during business hours. However, occasional evening and weekend patient duties may be requested.
Check back periodically for new opportunities!
If you are keen to pursue these exciting career opportunities, please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume via the resume submission form located on this page.
We are a drug-free workplace and smoke-free campus and an equal opportunity employer.